Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" I_vote_lcapDarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" I_voting_barDarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" I_vote_lcapDarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" I_voting_barDarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"

Go down 
+4
Dark King Guns
ArcanaForce0
Alexis
Amy Cool
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Cool
Tester
Tester

Number of posts : 21
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-03

DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" Empty
PostSubject: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Today we will try to prove that all guys are same. Well to start we will simply ask them, is that true guys?
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admiral of Dueling Streets
Admiral of Dueling Streets
Alexis

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm

alot of guys dont start off the same...well not to me, but in the longer ur around them they start to act to same as the rest
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
Artist
Artist
ArcanaForce0

T.T. Partner : Nico Robin
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 pm

pfft... I'm different from most guys... i guess... xD
Back to top Go down
Dark King Guns
Emperors
Emperors
Dark King Guns

T.T. Partner : Amy Cool
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:47 pm

I think that most guys are the same but some guys are more a bad boy then others or most honest then others.
But all guys just want one thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:22 pm

that's not entirely true. sometimes you just have to wait and see....guys want that one thing, but that's not what guys want as their first or second priority.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Heartagram

Heartagram

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 am

Uhmm duno guns I kinda disagree on that last part xD Well yeah I guess it's pretty much a fact that MOST guys are after for just one thing..but definitely not all of em =/ And REALLY I doubt all guys are the same..tons of people told I'm different then other guys..not sure if they meant that in a good way xD Fun topic tho hehe x)
Back to top Go down
HunterZero
Artist
Artist
HunterZero

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 am

i agree with af0 and heartagram, well MOST guys are same with their acting , but some are different in some kind, sometimes a boy dont like football like me Wink, sometimes he is homosexual xD etc. (i dont wanna say anything about that one thing we all know about boys are talking here, in that thing we all know that boys are same, but i think we arent talking just about that)
Back to top Go down
Amy Cool
Tester
Tester

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Folks let's see what do we have here. Our myth was "All guys are same". So we decided that is best to do that experiment on guys themselves. We asked them in general will they agree or disagree with this statement. Our test was very simple. Give them question "are all guys same?" and see in which way will they answer it. So lets examine the results.

5 males.

1. Arcana - Disagreement with our statement.
2. Guns - He says "most" guys are same. That means all guys are not same.
3. Wolf - He explains us how guys are not same giving us some examples.
4. Heartagram - He also claims how guys can differ from each other.
5. Hunter - He agrees with Arcana and Heartagram making his statement: All guys are not same.

To summarize this as we can see all 5 experimental males disagreed with our statement. So if all guys gave us the same answer from that simple statement we can say that all guys are same.

5 of 5 give in general same answer, yes they differ in explanation but their point is same. So by the law of probability if we make test with much more guys the final answer will be always same.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
PiLover
Lord of Tournaments
Lord of Tournaments
PiLover

T.T. Partner : Kyosuke Kiryu
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Amy Cool wrote:
Topic Locked.
Actually, you didn't lock it. :p
~Topic Locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"   DarknessMythBusters - Myth  "All guys are same" Empty

Back to top Go down

DarknessMythBusters - Myth "All guys are same"
Page 1 of 1