Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Searing Flames Headquarters I_vote_lcapSearing Flames Headquarters I_voting_barSearing Flames Headquarters I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Searing Flames Headquarters I_vote_lcapSearing Flames Headquarters I_voting_barSearing Flames Headquarters I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Searing Flames Headquarters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis
Admiral of Dueling Streets
Alexis

Number of posts : 32
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Searing Flames Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Searing Flames Headquarters   Searing Flames Headquarters EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey guys. This is the headquarters of Searing Flames, I'm the Dorm leader. I invite all Searing Flame members to come in enjoy yourselves talk about whatever, suggestions on making the dorm funnier for you is always welcome. All others, go away Razz unless you are a Mod/Admin or it's important. That's all for now. Enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
dragonriderofpower
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
dragonriderofpower

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Searing Flames Headquarters   Searing Flames Headquarters EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:33 am

ok thanx.
Back to top Go down
nikolios
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
nikolios

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Searing Flames Headquarters   Searing Flames Headquarters EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:43 pm

ok leader! Cool at first i want to duel!!!!is anyone available?
Back to top Go down
MasterGoukenDX
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
MasterGoukenDX

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Searing Flames Headquarters   Searing Flames Headquarters EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 pm

ah man.. Alexis is my Leader V_V jk jk hey Lexi Razz
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Searing Flames Headquarters   Searing Flames Headquarters EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am

lol i get to boss around gouken mwahaha, >Smile,

and for people who would like to duel me, just join my ham and look for me to come on ^^
Alexis165
PW:1234
Back to top Go down
yuesi
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
yuesi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Searing Flames Headquarters   Searing Flames Headquarters EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 pm

hi im new to dorm just gt tested today im glad i got u ive been on 4-3 days and i like u
boss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searing Flames Headquarters   Searing Flames Headquarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Searing Flames Headquarters
Page 1 of 1