Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
page style and layout I_vote_lcappage style and layout I_voting_barpage style and layout I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
page style and layout I_vote_lcappage style and layout I_voting_barpage style and layout I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

page style and layout

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HunterZero
Artist
Artist
HunterZero

Number of posts : 17
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-06

page style and layout Empty
PostSubject: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 am

well i noticed we have unuseful widgets on sides and our skin isnt that good, we have advs for google which we dont need too

can some admin change this -_-
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Okay. I will edit that. Thanks for the look out.
I will this topic open.

New Subject of This Topic:

-- NEW WIDGETS TO ADD

Please list your suggestions here. However, do not list:
1.) Staff Member of The Month
2.) Duelist of the Week
3.) Card of The Week

Please have other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Ranluinar
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
Ranluinar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm

I'd imagine a Chat Widget wouldn't be bad, helps people to be able to talk on the site as well as on hamachi. I mean I do notice the one at the bottom of the site, but... I don't think it's working.
Back to top Go down
HunterZero
Artist
Artist
HunterZero

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:09 pm

as u know i really like to review everything so ill help u to see these things

we dont need a chat window on our forum it will just slow the speed of oppening it, we all have ham for chat, it would just stuff the forum

i think a gmt clock widget is cool, but its not necessary
a log in widget is cool
and a widget for sticky important topics is needed in every forum in my opinion

EDIT 18.12.'09

i dont see anychanges about this, wolf Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
DarkSynchro

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 am

There are a lot of thinsgs to change but since i am not admin i cannt help you(i dont mean that i want to be admin)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwingsacademy.forumotions.net
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Sorry. I have been MIA for two days. I am back and ready to get things done. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Greatwhite
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Greatwhite

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 am

actually, Chatboxes dont really slow down the speed since its only a small buit of byte size for 1 forum and if u only put it on the actual forum instaed of both forum and portal itll work Very Happy:D.. i think with wat i have seen, that a chatbox makes things a lil more alive and not so. dull?.. idk i think its just easier having a custom DKA chatbox instead of a boring ham one that not everybody is in since ham has limited room for ppl on 1 network,,, imagine tlking to ppl from DKA and all of them are in diff networks x____x thatll be like 3 ham windows up fo no reason lol idk i like the chatboxes lul
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:13 pm

I had the chat box open before, but I didn't think to keep it. I will consider putting it up again. Keep the ideas comming so that we can expanding our academies detail and make it more appealing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: page style and layout   page style and layout Empty

Back to top Go down

page style and layout
Page 1 of 1