Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Flash Game Rules I_vote_lcapFlash Game Rules I_voting_barFlash Game Rules I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Flash Game Rules I_vote_lcapFlash Game Rules I_voting_barFlash Game Rules I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Flash Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Flash Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Flash Game Rules   Flash Game Rules EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello DKA. Welcoem to the Flash Games. These are free games with basically no rules. However, we will make competitions with the games to make things very fun and more lively here.

These competitions will be made simply. The person with the highscore on the week's featured game will be put up on the academy portal. There is a new Widget being added called "Mr./Ms. High Score". The winner of this will be awarded 100 DGT.

Let's see the skills of our members. The start of a competition will be announced each week starting on a Monday.

All members are allowed to enter this competition at any time of the week. At the close of each competition all that matters is who had the high score.

Here is the way things happen with a competition.
Each person is given one post. That post must be edited after your times playign the game placing the score you received and the date.

E.I.
1. 200 - January 12, 2010

At the end of the week. The perosn with the Highest Score will recieve the prize. Until one starts get used to the games.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz

Flash Game Rules
Page 1 of 1