Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Welcome to The Shop I_vote_lcapWelcome to The Shop I_voting_barWelcome to The Shop I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Welcome to The Shop I_vote_lcapWelcome to The Shop I_voting_barWelcome to The Shop I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Welcome to The Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Welcome to The Shop Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Shop   Welcome to The Shop EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Welcome to DKA's Shop! As you know of the points system we run here. It is qutie useful with the opening of the shop. Let's see what you can buy.

Your buying is limited to how much DGT you have. So get to collecting and get teh job done.

The controller next to me of this shop will be Novastar seeing as how he deals with the points system. Once a purchase has been made your DGT will be subbed and you have your product.

Enough of my talking. Red is the item and Green is its cost. Here is the list of items you are able to purchase:

-- Host a Tournament (Once purchased it will be discussed with an Emperor)
--- 1000 DGT ---

-- Host an Event (Once purchased it will be discussed with an Emperor)
--- 2000 DGT ---

-- Change Your Username --
--- 200 DGT ---

-- Create a Widget (It must be useful and have a legitimate reason for being on our forum)
--- 1500 DGT ---

-- Open a Deck/Graphic Shop -- (For deck shop you need to be able to prove your decks work well)
--- 3000 DGT ---

Please Enjoy the Shop. This is how you request an item by the way:

Code:
Name:
Items Being Purchased:
(If you are buying a Widget, Username change, Tournament, or Event state a reason.)
Reason for Purchasing above item(Applies only to the list above):
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz

Welcome to The Shop
Page 1 of 1