Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Darkness Evil's Room I_vote_lcapDarkness Evil's Room I_voting_barDarkness Evil's Room I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Darkness Evil's Room I_vote_lcapDarkness Evil's Room I_voting_barDarkness Evil's Room I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Darkness Evil's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico Robin
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Nico Robin

T.T. Partner : ArcanaForce0
Number of posts : 33
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Darkness Evil's Room Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Evil's Room   Darkness Evil's Room EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:59 pm

I feel like you shouldn't be in this dorm, you seemed to have had bad draws during the test. Anyway, here is your room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkness evil
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
darkness evil

Number of posts : 6
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Darkness Evil's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Evil's Room   Darkness Evil's Room EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 pm

no problem ill work my way up thx for the test and my hands did suck XD
Back to top Go down

Darkness Evil's Room
Page 1 of 1