Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
How to rank up? I_vote_lcapHow to rank up? I_voting_barHow to rank up? I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
How to rank up? I_vote_lcapHow to rank up? I_voting_barHow to rank up? I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

How to rank up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

How to rank up? Empty
PostSubject: How to rank up?   How to rank up? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 am

Welcome all new members to DKA. I hope you will have a good time while you are here. My name is Kururugi Suzaku and I am your head administrator. I am here to tell you how things will go as you becoming a new member. First things first is to tell you the Dorm System and the Points System. Here in DKA we use what are called Dark GT(Gold Tokens). There are 3 dorm divisions consisting of different skill levels:

Uria - Beginner
Hamon - Intermediate
Raviel - Advance

When entering a dorm after a test you are given a certain amount of DGT. The breakdown is as follows:

Uria - 25 DGT
Hamon - 50 DGT
Raviel - 100 DGT

You will soon be required to have a certain number of DGT to enter into the next dorm. This will be explained further down.

Now when testing into a dorm you will be required to join a testing network, which is posted in the widgets. Once you have been tested and your dorm has been made we ask that you leave the network to make room for other members waiting to be tested. (Testing will be broken down based off each individual tester.)

Now in list form of what to do as a new member is as follows:

1. Introduce yourself FIRST!
2. Read all rules
3. Explore the forum
4. Join a testing network, get tested, and enter a dorm
5. Duel and continue to advance

*Note!*
When elevating to the next dorm you are required to have a certain number of DGT and Post. Not only that, but you will be required to take a placement test. Just because you have the items listed doesn't meant you are ready for the next dorm. Keep in mind that there will be many opportunities to gain DGT there may also be times to lose it. The following will be the breakdown of the dorm advancements:

1. Uria - No Requirements (Entry by Test)
2. Hamon - 300 DGT + 100 Post
3. Raviel - 500 DGT + 175 Post

If there are any questions please feel free to ask. I and the other staff members are here to help you to the best of our abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz

How to rank up?
Page 1 of 1