Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Let's here what you got. I_vote_lcapLet's here what you got. I_voting_barLet's here what you got. I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Let's here what you got. I_vote_lcapLet's here what you got. I_voting_barLet's here what you got. I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Let's here what you got.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Let's here what you got. Empty
PostSubject: Let's here what you got.   Let's here what you got. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 am

What's up DKA? I am lookign for new ways to improve you guys activity on the forum. Here you can put any kind of suggestion that would have you more active. It doesn't matter what it is as long as it forum appropriate.

So let's here it. What tings woudl you like to see around here that can help activty of not just yourself, but of the future members we have as well.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
yuesi
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
yuesi

Number of posts : 30
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's here what you got.   Let's here what you got. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 am

well why dont we have a place for lessons on dueling for new or beginer pepole so they can learn faster
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Let's here what you got.   Let's here what you got. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 am

Awhile ago there was a program for that. It was done on all academies. That program faded away and was trying to be brought back, but he man incharge of it doesn't care for it anymore. I'll still see waht we can do.
What else anyone got?
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
b.ballboyrock
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
b.ballboyrock

T.T. Partner : Greatwhite
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's here what you got.   Let's here what you got. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:44 am

something that we could have would be like a chat system or some place to hangout on the site without using ham. Something that i think ww could have would be a signature contest maybe? That would interest me and probably some other ppl. Ty for reading my suggestion and i hope u will take it into consideration.
Back to top Go down
ImpendingDoom
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's here what you got.   Let's here what you got. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:00 pm

More games... Possibly a yu-gi-oh knowledge quiz about the series... But I'm just pitching an idea here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's here what you got.   Let's here what you got. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's here what you got.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: Site Disscussion :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: