Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Music and Emotional Effects I_vote_lcapMusic and Emotional Effects I_voting_barMusic and Emotional Effects I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Music and Emotional Effects I_vote_lcapMusic and Emotional Effects I_voting_barMusic and Emotional Effects I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Music and Emotional Effects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Music and Emotional Effects Empty
PostSubject: Music and Emotional Effects   Music and Emotional Effects EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:10 pm

What's up? There have been many statistics about the effects music can have on ones mind. These effects can result in happiness, sadness, depression, anger, and sometimes resulting in wanting to kill. This is a very serious matter and of course there are ways of looking for them to be controlled.

How do you feel with music? DOes it change your attitude at times? Does it help you get through a rough time? Does it make you want to do something crazy? Does your mind run wild at the images displayed in your head after a song goes off?

All of these are questions that make many of people think long and hard about things. What are your thoughts about these questions?

Please post only serious things. Playful post are not allowed and you will be given a warning.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
ImpendingDoom
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist

Number of posts : 3
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Music and Emotional Effects   Music and Emotional Effects EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 pm

I am a very big fan of Classic rock music, with one of my favorite songs being Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin... That song can make the happiest person alive on my worst days... The begining of that song is the most relaxing thing imaginable and the ending is angry and exciting... The lyrics have so much meaning...
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: Music and Emotional Effects   Music and Emotional Effects EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 pm

I feel that. I have a few songs that lift my mood when I am down. Music is a powerful weapon would you agree?

I remember a time when my mind was in a totally dark place when I thought I was of no help. All I listened to was dark or loud music that would give most people headaches. I basically became an evil entity.

Soon after I started to expand my music horizon. A lot of songs changed who I was and what I thought of things. While soome songs pushed me to live an undeedy life others pushed me to make the best of it all.

My emotions were mixed, but it turned out to balance me out and I loved who I became. Lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkDuelist
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
DarkDuelist

T.T. Partner : KingWolfy
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Music and Emotional Effects   Music and Emotional Effects EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Well for me music can change a person but it is depended on the person..For example I have a friend that listens to nothing but heavy metal rock and he is one of the happiest person i ever met.I swear that the kid always has a smile in his face.I think the reason that he is so happy all the time even though he listens to rock is because he doesnt let the music he listens to effect his life.He doesnt care what the music says and most importantly he doesnt follow what the music says.So with all that I think that it all depends on the person, not the music
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: Music and Emotional Effects   Music and Emotional Effects EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:16 am

Going off what my partner said...I agree with that. I say all the time that when you are a stronged will person nothing can really effect you. Things just depend on who you are.

Angry songs can bring happiness to some.
Happy songs can bring sadness to some.
Sad songs can bring joy yo some.
Despressing songs can bring anger to some.
Sad songs can bring happiness to some.

What I am getting at is that all these things are related in a way. Music is a powerful weapon wouldn't you agree?

If you wouldn't mind. While posting here. Give a small example about yourself and music here.
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Music and Emotional Effects   Music and Emotional Effects EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:53 am

Hm, I know stairway to heaven has a realxing beginning and all, but I just find it drags on forever, also, if you play the song in reverse. . .

Nevermind, an example I have, I am a big fan of classical music, don't know why, but I always have been, but when a a piece finishes, sometimes, I feel pathetic and crushed, I have no idea why. . .

I don't think I need t post the name of the paticular piece cause everybody is into all the nw stuff and quite frankly wouldn't care about classical music anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music and Emotional Effects   Music and Emotional Effects Empty

Back to top Go down

Music and Emotional Effects
Page 1 of 1