Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Can Journalism Kill? I_vote_lcapCan Journalism Kill? I_voting_barCan Journalism Kill? I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Can Journalism Kill? I_vote_lcapCan Journalism Kill? I_voting_barCan Journalism Kill? I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Can Journalism Kill?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Can Journalism Kill? Empty
PostSubject: Can Journalism Kill?   Can Journalism Kill? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Well, in school this was a very serious topic we were discussing. It seemed like a waste of time, but our class really got into it. When you think of journalism what kinds of things come to your mind?
-- Images?
-- Words?
-- Slandering?

When I say can Journalism kill, I am asking can it sway the way people think? There are many of ways to show an image of something and have people fear it or embrass it.

An example:
(In no way am I trying to offend anyone. This is just how thigns used ot be and how things somewhat are now.)

-- Back in the early 1900s late 1800s Jews were looked upon as a horrible and disgusting religion. German cartoonist who draw images of them in the forms of monsters or fat old looking people in the form of them doing something wrong. Of course, we know that his was not the case. The Germans were trying to convinence people to revolt against the Jews and enslave them. It succeed as we know. Resulting in death and tragedies.

As you can see here. Simple Journalism using Words and Images alone can kill an entire race/religion of people.

How do you feel about the question at hand? Can Journalism kill?
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
firestorm
Tester
Tester

Number of posts : 103
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Can Journalism Kill?   Can Journalism Kill? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Well ofc Journalism got a hell lot of problems which are nearly equal to their benefits .
Journalism is used to spread rumors and cuz problems but ofc they got their benefits .
IMO Journalism can kill but its ok as long as the goverment can control its actions.
Back to top Go down
DarkDuelist
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
DarkDuelist

T.T. Partner : KingWolfy
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Can Journalism Kill?   Can Journalism Kill? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Yea but firestorm your rights make it so that you can write anything you want and in that note i agree with firestorm that Journalism does kill
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Can Journalism Kill?   Can Journalism Kill? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 am

DarkDuelist wrote:
Yea but firestorm your rights make it so that you can write anything you want and in that note i agree with firestorm that Journalism does kill

Okay. That is true we have rights, but where would you draw the line with those rights. At what point would you call it taking it too far with Journalism?

Those rights are to be taken to a point not fatal to those around them, but how far is that?
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Can Journalism Kill?   Can Journalism Kill? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:01 am

Hm, you've gotta be kidding me, of course journalism can kill! I'm a victim of people looking at me horribly, like I know nothing because of the newspapers and television!

My school, well they got the worst results nationally in britain, its so embarrasing, but the newspapers printed so many untrue facts and made many exclamations that were uncalled for! They have absolutely no idea what situation the school was in and they only recorded GCSE results give by year 11, (in your terms, 11th grade propably) Yet they forgot to miss out the fact that people of a younger age are also taking highergraded examinations.

I was SO angry at them! Everybody at school felt slagged of because on a whole are results weren't bad, only the exams that had currently been taken were bad when plenty of other people taking mocks got really high grades!

Not many of you probably know how it feels to be slagged off by journalism, but of course everyone in the country reads it and everybody knows and accepts the false truth. . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Journalism Kill?   Can Journalism Kill? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Journalism Kill?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: The Lounge-
Jump to: