Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
How'd you get your name? I_vote_lcapHow'd you get your name? I_voting_barHow'd you get your name? I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
How'd you get your name? I_vote_lcapHow'd you get your name? I_voting_barHow'd you get your name? I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

How'd you get your name?

Go down 
+2
firestorm
KingWolfy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

How'd you get your name? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you get your name?   How'd you get your name? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

This is a really good topic and it tells a little about our members. We can learn a little bit about each other. All you have to do is tell how you came up with your Hamachi/KCVDS name.

Heh. My name wasn't really that hard. KingWolfy. I got King because I think the wolf is the mightest creature ever that walks on 4 legs. It's just amazing. So naturally they are Kings.
Wolfy is my actual nickname. So I use that as my alter ego. I just Slapped King to the back of Wolfy and got KingWolfy.

What about you guys' names?
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
firestorm
Tester
Tester

Number of posts : 103
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your name?   How'd you get your name? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

I was just walking with a friend of mine one day and we were trying names for my Bluetooth when i accidently found fire storm by adding the Strenght of fire whihc was one of my favourite elements to the coolness of a storm , then iliked the name and used it in everything else .
Back to top Go down
Kyosuke Kiryu
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist

T.T. Partner : PiLover
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your name?   How'd you get your name? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 am

My name is from a cool guy on YGO 5D's! That is all.. xD
Back to top Go down
yuesi
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
yuesi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your name?   How'd you get your name? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:01 am

well i got 2 names
number1=bakura normal
number2:yusei
i got them because i like them the best from both anime's the normal bakura from normal yugiohs
yusei from yugioh 5ds
Back to top Go down
Timberwolf
Emperors
Emperors

Number of posts : 20
Post Appreciation : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your name?   How'd you get your name? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Well im Timberwolf cause the other wolf names where taken and i think timberwolves are cool XD i also love wolves.
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your name?   How'd you get your name? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

My KCVDS name: LightandDarkRuler came from the fact that I liked decks that rule and I liked lightandDarknessDragon, but I couldn't fit that in, so I changed it.

My Hamachi name is my real life name in caps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your name?   How'd you get your name? Empty

Back to top Go down

How'd you get your name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: OFF-TOPIC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: