Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Chaos Counter Fairies I_vote_lcapChaos Counter Fairies I_voting_barChaos Counter Fairies I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Chaos Counter Fairies I_vote_lcapChaos Counter Fairies I_voting_barChaos Counter Fairies I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Chaos Counter Fairies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priest Shada
Archduke of Minor Arena's
Archduke of Minor Arena's
Priest Shada

Number of posts : 44
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Chaos Counter Fairies Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Counter Fairies   Chaos Counter Fairies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:06 pm

This is another deck I made(brings me back to 1.15......aaahhhh.....good memories)that is based on counter fairies with a little twist to match today's anti meta....well.....sorta.

Chaos Counter Fairies Chaosfairycounterupdate

Comments on deck are appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cer3ouslee
Nico Robin
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Nico Robin

T.T. Partner : ArcanaForce0
Number of posts : 33
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Chaos Counter Fairies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Fairies   Chaos Counter Fairies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:15 pm

-1 Gold Sarc.
+1 Drastic Drop Off (Most flexible card of the counter traps: Sorry Stratos/Sangan - and friggen Drawphase too)
-2 Necro Gardna
+2 Harvest Angel of Wisdom
-1 Lightning
+1 Smashing
-1 Burial from a DD
+1 Escape from the DD
Back to top Go down

Chaos Counter Fairies
Page 1 of 1