Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. I_vote_lcapMan Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. I_voting_barMan Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. I_vote_lcapMan Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. I_voting_barMan Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. Empty
PostSubject: Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.   Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Lol Its stupid I'm asking this question cause I know the answer already, but my mate doesn't believe me! I simply want more back up.

If I attack his facedown man eater bug (or anything of the like) and he flips it face up, and he destroys the attacking monster, is man eater bug still destroyed?

(I know the answer to this already but my mate doesn't believe me, just looking for back up).
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.   Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Yes. Maneater is still detroyed. Haven't a flip effect doesn't mean your monster survives. The monster is flipped do to the attack being a succession.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.   Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 am

K thanks, now I can show him proof, and hopefully, introduce him to this site, there are a lot of things he doesn't know about the game, he seems to think that if (just an example) I activated polymerization and he then used mystical space typhoon I don't get the effect of polymerization.

He should look at the card rulings when he starts KC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.   Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Heh. Bring him here then. It will be a great experience for him. He can learn a lot. I mean that's what an academy is supposed to do. And that is teach.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
dragonriderofpower
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
dragonriderofpower

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.   Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Even I don't know everything 100 procent. There are always some exeptions XD
But I learned a lot sinds the first time I dueled

All thnx to the Academy

grts dragonriderofpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.   Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Eater Bug/Old Vindictive Magician/Nobleman eater bug etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: Dark Dueling Classes :: DKA Card Questions-
Jump to: