Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
New Happenings in DKA I_vote_lcapNew Happenings in DKA I_voting_barNew Happenings in DKA I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
New Happenings in DKA I_vote_lcapNew Happenings in DKA I_voting_barNew Happenings in DKA I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

New Happenings in DKA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

New Happenings in DKA Empty
PostSubject: New Happenings in DKA   New Happenings in DKA EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello everyone. I am abou to add a few things to keep thigns mroe lively on here. Here's a list of a few things that are about to happen.

1.) We are adding a duel scoreboard. This means your wins and losses will be counted. This is to keep track of how every duels and how everyone is doing with improving and such.
2.) Wars, Events, and Tournaments are going to be more often as long as people ocntinue to post and participate in them.
3.) Widgets are going to be opened up here and you will have more to look forward to.

That is now for all. Get ready to have a lot of fun ladies and gentlemen. If you have any comments feel free to post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz

New Happenings in DKA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: Important Topics :: Announcements-
Jump to: