Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon I_vote_lcapRed Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon I_voting_barRed Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon I_vote_lcapRed Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon I_voting_barRed Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonriderofpower
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
dragonriderofpower

Number of posts : 23
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon   Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I got a question and don't know the answer.
Can anyone of u help?

well my opponent attacked with his Red Dragon Archfiend, and i activated the trap mirror force. my opponent activated the effect of Stardust Dragon and tributed him to negate Mirror Force. At the end of his turn, he special summoned Stardust Dragon back from his grave due to it's effect. Now here is my question:

Stardust didn't attacked this turn, is he than destroyed due to the effect of Red dragon Archfiend or not? Cause both effects are in the end phase, but I can't figgure out wich effect kicks in first.

Can anyone help?
Thnx

grts dragonriderofpower
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon   Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Yes, Stardust is destroyed. Stardust's effect resolves once it comes back to field. Soon as it hits field Red Dragon destroys it. For added information, Stardust's effect cannot be chained to Red Dragon's.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
dragonriderofpower
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
dragonriderofpower

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon   Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 am

Ok,

Thnx for your help.
It sounded logic to me two, but my opponent wasn't sure either.

anyway thnx

grts dragonriderofpower
Back to top Go down
UnD3rT4K3R
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
UnD3rT4K3R

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon   Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 am

tnx wolfy.. now ill know never to synch both on the field .
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon   Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:58 am

Welcome to you both.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon   Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dragon Archfiend vs. Stardust Dragon
Page 1 of 1