Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
"white night dragon-mirror force" I_vote_lcap"white night dragon-mirror force" I_voting_bar"white night dragon-mirror force" I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
"white night dragon-mirror force" I_vote_lcap"white night dragon-mirror force" I_voting_bar"white night dragon-mirror force" I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

"white night dragon-mirror force"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikolios
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
nikolios

Number of posts : 38
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-11

"white night dragon-mirror force" Empty
PostSubject: "white night dragon-mirror force"   "white night dragon-mirror force" EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 pm

this monster can be destroyed when is alone on the field by mirror force?(cause mirror destroys many monsters but in that case destroys the one which eff says that it cannot be destroyed by eff that designates this monster!)
that happened while i was playing with ducky and both stuck!
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: "white night dragon-mirror force"   "white night dragon-mirror force" EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:16 pm

A monsters effect such as above over powers Mirror Force. Mirror Force may destroy everything, but if a card can't be destroyed then MF has nothign over it.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Nico Robin
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Nico Robin

T.T. Partner : ArcanaForce0
Number of posts : 33
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: "white night dragon-mirror force"   "white night dragon-mirror force" EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:46 am

Mirror force does not "Target". White Night Dragon can be destroyed by its effect.

Targets:
Dimensional Prison
Brain Control

Doesn't Target:
Smashing Ground
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole
Lightning Vortex

The amount of cards that would be affected has nothing to do about weather or not its targeted.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: "white night dragon-mirror force"   "white night dragon-mirror force" EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:38 am

Question completely answered. Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "white night dragon-mirror force"   "white night dragon-mirror force" Empty

Back to top Go down

"white night dragon-mirror force"
Page 1 of 1