Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
So Ends The Lone Wandere I_vote_lcapSo Ends The Lone Wandere I_voting_barSo Ends The Lone Wandere I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
So Ends The Lone Wandere I_vote_lcapSo Ends The Lone Wandere I_voting_barSo Ends The Lone Wandere I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

So Ends The Lone Wandere

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DoubleDee
Tester
Tester
DoubleDee

Number of posts : 21
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-01

So Ends The Lone Wandere Empty
PostSubject: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm

well i'm leaving...i had full intentions to stay this time but real life has finally caught up with me and now i'm off to prepare my self

i have a year to prepare myself to overcome the physical and mental challenges basic training will throw at me and then i'm off to join the air force and serve my country.

this isn't just for DKA, i'm quitting everything online period. I'm putting my full attention and effort in to this and making sure i achieve my goal.

Its been a long road for me and and the old members of this team and i know that at least 2 of you i'm on good terms with. from KCVDS lone duelist in Novembers 2008 to a Darkness Kings Hamon, then a Demolition X moderator ranked to an Admin, on to buid the great team Lethal Edge and retire from competitive dueling and stay in Toon World where i ranked to moderator, head tester, war team leader, and trial admin before quitting. I was also admin of Twilight Duel academy and founder of the Necropolis City. And so ends the tale of the lone wanderer who forever will be placed in the anals of legend (fallout 3 quote Razz)

SALUTE O7
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Lol. Damn DD. I remember you telling me about this. I kinda forgot, but I see you were serious. I am glad to have you working with us all this time. Despite what I heard about you you were a beast. I will be glad to hear you announced as a hero one day.

Heh. You will be a legend here no problem. I'll keep good mouth about you. I am happy to have met you bro. Hopefully one day you will return just to say hi. Keep the forum in your visuals.

You better serve us right. Good Luck bro. Glad you could be apart of us.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Half-Devil
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
Half-Devil

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Farewell DD, serve your country good :]
Back to top Go down
MasterGoukenDX
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
MasterGoukenDX

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

*Gives a Salute to DD* hey, DD, when i make it to the Marines or Athe Army... may we be able to fight side by side... HOO-RAH!
Back to top Go down
Kaizen
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey, DD, u applying for the USAF Academy? ROTC? Or just enlisting?

Also, are you hoping to pilot? or are you doing technical?

JW as I'm re-enlisting =)
Back to top Go down
DoubleDee
Tester
Tester
DoubleDee

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:14 pm

i don't have the eyes to be a pilot, i'm sure i could fake the test though xP. I was going in as technical, fix/build/tinker with stuff hehe
Back to top Go down
Kaizen
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Oh nice, we might end up working together, depends on whether I finish my re-enlistment and don't end up getting deployed.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Ends The Lone Wandere   So Ends The Lone Wandere Empty

Back to top Go down

So Ends The Lone Wandere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: Important Topics :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: