Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 I_voting_barFusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 I_voting_barFusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended

Go down 
+10
Dudeboy20
Seeker
Timberwolf
Dark King Guns
ArcanaForce0
Priest Shada
KingWolfy
ducky
Novastar
nikolios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikolios
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
nikolios

Number of posts : 38
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello to DKA!I thought to make a little tournament for all DKA members to participate in and of course having fun and great duels!

The event is based in Fusion Summon!Each competitor has to "fusion summon" 2 times at a battle his/her monster which has chosen.The participants must choose and refer the Fusion monster in their "sign up".

The Rules:40-45 cards, No stall, no burn, 2/3 matches and the losers has to confirm, 10 members can participate in.(unless we have more than 10 sign ups, then we can extend it)

Look..the event consists of 2 stages.At Stage1, the competitors placed in 2 groups "A" and "B", 5 at each group.All players in each group plays among.Winners takes 3 points, Losers 1 point.When all matches have done the 1st and the 2nd of each group in scoreboard, proceed at the Stage2 "Semifinals-Finals".(If anyone players at the groups tying at scoreboard, play again and the winner take the position)At Stage 2, at Semifinals the 1st of "A" battles the 2nd of "B" and 2nd "A" battles 1st "B".Finals:the winners of Semifinals play for the FIRST position and the losers for the THIRD position.

The event will begin at Friday 15/01/10.
Group battles:Friday-Saturday Semifinals-Finals:Sunday
(IF it goes on normally!)

Sign-ups below:
KCVDS Name:
GMT:
Fusion Monster:

1 ) KingWolfy - Master Of Oz
2 ) ducky - Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem
3 ) Timberwolf - Destiny End Dragon
4 ) Seeker - Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
5 ) Dudeboy20 - Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon
6 ) Johan - Elemental hero Shinning Flare Wingman
7 ) yuesi - Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
8 ) D.D. Duelist - Evil Hero Dark Gaia
9 ) firestorm - Five-Headed Dragon
10) Dark King Guns - Rainbow Neos

If you have any questions you can ask below.

I hope you like that!!If there is any problem with this event, just tell it!..(sorry!)That is my idea-tournament in order to be more active, make battles and have a nice time!!

*EDITED by KingWolfy* With a bunch of new members I am re-opening this so that they have something to do while the rest of us are in a tournament.

Last edited by nikolios on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
firestorm
Tester
Tester

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:32 pm

sorry for the post i'll update it with results but i checked the Academy network and i didnt find ducky or Dudeboy so isnt it better to make a hamachi network just in case ?
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 pm

ducky is in it or at least he should be(I'll check that out). Dudeboy and Seeker are brothers. They use the same comp.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
firestorm
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Name of Opponent: D.D.Duelist
Win/Lose: win 2/0 Great Close games great Topdecks
Name of Opponent:Dark King Guns
Win/Lose:Lost 2/0 Quikc games nice deck Gunz Very Happy
Total Points:4

P.S: { both Seeker and Ducky are not in ham unless they have other ham names someone confirm or correct me plz}

Last edited by firestorm on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.D. Duelist
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
D.D. Duelist

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Name of Opponent: Firestorm
Win/Lose: Lose 0/2

Total Points: 1

(First match VS Firestorm) Very good games. The first game came down to both of us having 200 lp and having to play off of whatever we topdecked. I usually have the FTK but he made sure to stop it with a phantom of chaos and norleras combo opening hand. Its very annoying but it does work wonders for his deck. Good games my friend and i wish you the best of luck in the rest of the Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Dark King Guns
Emperors
Emperors
Dark King Guns

T.T. Partner : Amy Cool
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 am

Name of Opponent: Firestorm
Win/Lose: win 2/0
Total Points: 3
GG bro
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:58 pm

So Seeker told me that Dudeboy cant remember his deck which was deleted and told me i can take the win since he wont be able to duel so we would take points for his match or delete him from the group ?

PS : This leaves us with just Ducky inactive .
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Ducky and Dudeboy will be eliminated because giving away points is bad. Remember everyone was to duel each other so there was no way to make that fair.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended   Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Tournament - Result: Ended
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2