Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
D.D. Has arrived I_vote_lcapD.D. Has arrived I_voting_barD.D. Has arrived I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
D.D. Has arrived I_vote_lcapD.D. Has arrived I_voting_barD.D. Has arrived I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

D.D. Has arrived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D.D. Duelist
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
D.D. Duelist

Number of posts : 21
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-23

D.D. Has arrived Empty
PostSubject: D.D. Has arrived   D.D. Has arrived EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 am

Hey guys,
My name is D.D. Duelist. I really enjoy playing yugioh. Finding new strategies and combos is how i like to pass my time. Im currently running a gadgets deck but i also have a pretty sweet chaos-end deck that i like to have fun with along with my regular chaos deck as well. I hope to get acquainted with most, if not all, of you here at DKA. Feel free to PM me for a duel or anything else that you wish to talk about

-D.D. Duelist
Back to top Go down
GiorgosMelo15
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
GiorgosMelo15

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-01-09

D.D. Has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Has arrived   D.D. Has arrived EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:16 am

Hi! It's nice to have you here....have fun and be active!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priest Shada
Archduke of Minor Arena's
Archduke of Minor Arena's
Priest Shada

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-01-02

D.D. Has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Has arrived   D.D. Has arrived EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 am

Hey man, welcome to dka. join the test ham to be tested and hope to see u active in here; also, I hope to duel u sometime as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cer3ouslee
ducky
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
ducky

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-11

D.D. Has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Has arrived   D.D. Has arrived EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 pm

welcome to DKA!!!
enjoy yourself and take your test.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D.D. Has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Has arrived   D.D. Has arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

D.D. Has arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: Important Topics :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: