Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Kingdom Hearts Series I_vote_lcapKingdom Hearts Series I_voting_barKingdom Hearts Series I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Kingdom Hearts Series I_vote_lcapKingdom Hearts Series I_voting_barKingdom Hearts Series I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Kingdom Hearts Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Kingdom Hearts Series Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 am

Kingdom Hearts. I disney-based game with the charactes of Fianl Fantasy. A young boy is chosen as the weilder of a magical sword known as the Keyblade. There are many different forms of this blade that are obtained through his journey through the Disney Worlds.

He faces many character villians such as Hun(Form Mulan), Hades(Form Hercules), Sepiroth(From Final Fantasy), and many other characters. There is a lot to look forward to with this game. So many secrets are involved here its ridiculous. You may beat it, but then there's a whole other side that has to be unlocked by reading and putting the pieces together.

There wer many rumors that a part 3 of the gaming series was to be released. I heard tings myself, but I couldn't put the things together.

Has anyone heard any information about this at all? I really want another ot be comming out.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
D@rk Shade
Tester
Tester
D@rk Shade

Number of posts : 43
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Yes there is a part 3 coming out but before that there is a prequel coming called Birth By Sleep which is what the secret ending on KH2 and KH2FM is about.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:21 pm

That's cool. What e;se do you have to dish about about the game? Your likes? Dislikes? Extra sneak preview news.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
b.ballboyrock
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
b.ballboyrock

T.T. Partner : Greatwhite
Number of posts : 18
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:43 pm

i love kingdom hearts its like the best game ever. Yes there is a game called birth by sleep coming out and i think there is a number 3 coming bc i read it on a site somwhere ill have to reject
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: OFF-TOPIC :: Gaming-
Jump to: