Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie I_vote_lcapD.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie I_voting_barD.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie I_vote_lcapD.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie I_voting_barD.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D.D. Duelist
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
D.D. Duelist

Number of posts : 21
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-23

D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie Empty
PostSubject: D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie   D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Match Duel, my favor 2-1
Deck Used: Light-Sabers
Opponent's Deck Used: Blackwings

Results:
Wow. What a nail biter. First duel he destroyed me with a swarm of blackwings which later turned to a goyo and a stardust first turn that i could do nothing about. Second duel was pretty similar first turn he swarmed with blackwings to get goyo, grepher, armed wing, and Dark Armed dragon out and after he cleared my field and attacked directly i was left with 200 LP. Next turn i mind controled his grepher, dropped fulhelmknight and synchroed for black rose to clear his army of beaters. After that he had no hand so he was basically topdecking for the rest of the match until i was able to depleat his LPs. Third game was as rediculous as the first two and in the end we both had 600 LPs. Some technical difficulties ensued on Judgement's end but we got them worked out and determind that i would have won regardless of the Technical difficulties. Great duel, Great duelist, and I look forward to dueling him again soon.

-DD
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-14

D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie   D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 pm

confirmed, sorry it took me so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com

D.D. Duelist VS Judgement Cookie
Page 1 of 1