Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_lcapHow do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_voting_barHow do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_lcapHow do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_voting_barHow do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like the way games like KCVDS and YO3 have changed yu gi oh?
yes
How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_lcap100%How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
no
How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_lcap0%How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-14

How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh?   How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm

I had a chat to my best mate this morning, suggesting that he should come on here to learn all the proper rules and duel to have fun. His reply was: "I don't like the way computer games have made yugioh, basically in games like KCVDS everybody you play against will probably se the same sort of deck, give or take. I preffered it when you just bought the cards and could only use what you had".

This was his opinion, and to a certain extent, I have to agree with him with how boring it is duelling all the best decks over again. . . that is, if I had duelled at one time, 2 different people who have used the same sort of deck archetype. He doesn't like the way you can plan your deck as you go along, and he doesn't like decks that are roughly 75% preset (wink wink lightsworns), yet the thing he won't let me prove to him, is that you can only use decks full of cards that you know personally to begin with, it would take about 100 duels before you knew which deck was the best to use.

What is your opinion on the way games like KCVDS has turned yugioh. Do you feel that it has made duelling cheap and Samey? Or that it s wonderful because you get to play more people online than you'll get to play in real life for free? just a question of personal opinions.

EDIT: do note that here I am talking about fun duels, not tourneys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
Minojo
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
Minojo

Number of posts : 20
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-22

How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh?   How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 pm

My opinion is that these games have allowed Yugioh to evolve and its players to do so aw ell.
Before I started looking for others to duel, I would play on my Gameboy Advance and I would think I was really good since I could beat the game characters. When I began to duel online, I saw the many strategies that people used and I learned to counter them. It hasn't made dueling cheap of samey, but has made it so that you require skill to play and build a good deck.
Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the way computer games have made yugioh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside :: OFF-TOPIC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: