Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
The welcome of an dark ruler I_vote_lcapThe welcome of an dark ruler I_voting_barThe welcome of an dark ruler I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
The welcome of an dark ruler I_vote_lcapThe welcome of an dark ruler I_voting_barThe welcome of an dark ruler I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

The welcome of an dark ruler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonriderofpower
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
dragonriderofpower

Number of posts : 23
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-05

The welcome of an dark ruler Empty
PostSubject: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:21 am

Hi :p i'm Dragonriderofpower. I love to duel and never hold back for one. So If you wonna duel me :p just ask. i won't bite. lol Cool
Back to top Go down
NoRegretz
Minor Arena Duelist
Minor Arena Duelist
NoRegretz

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:37 am

Welcome to Darkness Kings Very Happy Read the rules, stay active, have fun, join the tournament which will be coming soon and ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
DoubleDee
Tester
Tester
DoubleDee

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 am

Welcome to DKA m8...hope you stick with us as we rebuild our empire
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 am

Welcome to DKA. I think DKG will like him don't you think DD? Once again welcome to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
DoubleDee
Tester
Tester
DoubleDee

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:55 am

there certainly will be some friendly competition going around the forums o.o
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Emperors
Emperors
KingWolfy

T.T. Partner : DarkDuelist
Number of posts : 484
Post Appreciation : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 am

Thre is nothing wrong with that what so ever. Can't wait to see what these new guys got.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesskings.1forum.biz
Alexis
Admiral of Dueling Streets
Admiral of Dueling Streets
Alexis

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:57 pm

welcome to the forums hope you enjoy yourself here
Back to top Go down
dragonriderofpower
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
dragonriderofpower

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Thank you all. I hope i will duel you all one day; hopefully I can be as good as you all. Maybe better if I work really really hard :p lol.

Anyway, thanks again that I may be a part of this community :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The welcome of an dark ruler   The welcome of an dark ruler Empty

Back to top Go down

The welcome of an dark ruler
Page 1 of 1