Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Morphtronic OTK deck I_vote_lcapMorphtronic OTK deck I_voting_barMorphtronic OTK deck I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Morphtronic OTK deck I_vote_lcapMorphtronic OTK deck I_voting_barMorphtronic OTK deck I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Morphtronic OTK deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZidaneX
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
ZidaneX

Number of posts : 55
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Location : Go that way this way that way make 3 left turns make 2 right turns and spin 2x and ur there

Morphtronic OTK deck Empty
PostSubject: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 am

Here is my super awesome coolio morphtronic OTK

3x Celfon
3x Boomboxen
3x Boarden
3x Radion
3x Scopen
3x Slingen
2x Remoten
2x Cameran

2x Morphtronic Accelerator
3x Mage Power
3x Double Tool C&D
1x Machine Duplication
1x Limiter Removal
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Cold Wave
1x United We Stand *edit*

2x Morphtronic Bind
2x Morphtronic Mix-up
1x Morphtronic Forcefield

3x Power Tool Dragon
3x Stardust Dragon
3x Armory Arm (for power tool obviously plus i had alot of space anyway)
2x Catastor (if things go bad idk or maybe just a filler)
1x Brionac
1x Black Rose Dragon(for clearing my loss of advnatage)
1x Goyo(just a filler)

*NOTE PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING*
Some cards are pretty self explanitory u know swarming i am thinking of adding Inferno reckless summon but it also may screw me over if my opponent has sumthin against me anyway I know some may wonder "why not add mirror force" well its becuz it can easily be stopped dark bribe stardust etc... so for defense i use bind. Anyways if u have suggestions i really willl take it to serious consideration and may even test it out.

Last edited by ZidaneX on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D@rk Shade
Tester
Tester
D@rk Shade

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 am

Hmm....nice deck.....thats all i can say...
Back to top Go down
ZidaneX
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
ZidaneX

Location : Go that way this way that way make 3 left turns make 2 right turns and spin 2x and ur there

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:43 pm

hehehe thx no need to fix up or anything?
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Lol I would've thought that with mage power in your deck you would have had some continuous cards.

Also where the heck is united we stand?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
ZidaneX
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
ZidaneX

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 am

i use magepower as like a guaranteed kill its like a last resort thing i really have no clue why i dont have united we stand but ill see how ill do with it but wat should i take out for united we stand? i prefer to keep spells/traps lower than total monsters for less chances of dead draws oh and u dont need continuous for mage power as long as u have some face downs it adds up 500 per can become alot if power tool can gather the eq for my morphs. Also i keep the same morph deck as in real life and united we stand is pretty hard to find for me. XD anyways with united we stand thtll be a equal of 22 monsters and 20 spells and traps yikes oh well
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:32 am

I know about face down cards but for me personally they clog up space.

Also, if your good at maths you'll realise that you can still add united we stand without going over the number of monsters, you could just add it.

I can see what you mean about not wanting dead draws but even monsters can be dead draws sometimes!
Back to top Go down
ZidaneX
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
ZidaneX

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 pm

true as well i have added the united we stand and i might say its been flowin smoothly
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:18 pm

hey hey, thats good! I'd love to duel that deck of yours! It won't be the 1st time I've duelled a morphtronic otk *ahem darkshade had one in the test* so yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronic OTK deck   Morphtronic OTK deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Morphtronic OTK deck
Page 1 of 1