Darkness Kings, Where Emperors Reside
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:
Ham: DKA Test
Pass: 1234

Join the DKA Network:
Ham: the tour 5
Pass: tournament

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Welcome to Darkness Kings Academy. Glad you decided to join us. Looking to be apart of the academy.

Join the testing network:

Join the DKA Network:

Enjoy and Be Active!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the true Kings of Darkness are made. Enter a minion leave an Emperor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Testing Network
Welcome to the Darkness Kings Academy. Please join the following networks:

For Testing:

Academy Network

After your test is complete, please join the following network:

Academy Netwrok:

Top posters
KingWolfy
Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! I_vote_lcapHi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! I_voting_barHi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! I_vote_rcap 
firestorm
Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! I_vote_lcapHi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! I_voting_barHi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! I_vote_rcap 
DarkDuelist
Judgment Cookie
ducky
ZidaneX
Dark King Guns
Priest Shada
ArcanaForce0
D@rk Shade

Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

Number of posts : 63
Post Appreciation : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!   Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi there, thanks for reading this cause I want to play a decent deck.

I call it RFG mill OTK:

Monsters: 18

Banisher of the Light X2
Banisher of the Radiance X2
Card Trooper
Fire Princess X2
Gren Maju Da Eiza X2
Magical Merchant X2
Morphing Jar 2 X2
Morphing Jar
Necroface X2
Needle Worm X2

Spells: 13

Book of Eclipse
Book of Moon
Book of Taiyou
Dimensional Fissure X3
Gold Sarcophagus X2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Soul Absorption X3
Soul Release

Traps: 9
D.D. Dynamite X3
Macro Cosmos X3
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole X2

The main strategy of the deck is to mill cards to the removed from play zone until there are enough to create an otk or leave the opponent in a state where one attack could win.

Favourite Combo

(while Macro cosmos, BotR or BotL are face up on the field) play soul absorption.
Activate gold sarcophagus and remove from play necroface
Acticate the effect of necroface.
Remove from play gold sarcophagus.
Gain 3 lump sums of healing that total a gain of 6000 life points (500 + 500 + 5000 = 6000)!
Great combo to use when you want to gain A LOT of LP in a bad situation, also sets up a necrofacewith at least 2300 attack in 2 turns time if none of the cards in RFG section are moved.

So yeah, heal and deal is what this deck does. The OTK involves using the DD dynamites respectively, and after that, if the opponent hasn't lost yet, summoning gren maju or necroface. The one thing I really wanted to prove when I made this deck is that you can win without using monsters higher than level 4.

So yeah , comment and help me improve it. I don't mind people who want to copy this deck as a deck like this would be banned in tournaments anyway. Just for fun!

Last edited by Judgment Cookie on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.denigrationleague.forumotion.com
ZidaneX
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
ZidaneX

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Location : Go that way this way that way make 3 left turns make 2 right turns and spin 2x and ur there

Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!   Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:47 am

not bad at all man id like to duel this ddeck anytime send me a pm or sumthin XD
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!   Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:01 am

Hey thanks! I like duels where the opponent knows my deck already and I don't know theirs!

I'll have to wait till after I'm tested, this is definitely the deck I''m gonna use!
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!   Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:11 pm

K I've editted it a bit, what do you think now?

monsters: 19

Banisher of the Light X2
Banisher of the Radiance X2
Card Trooper
Fire Princess X2
Gren Maju Da Eiza X2
Helios - The Primordal Sun
Magical Merchant X2
Morphing Jar 2 X2
Morphing Jar
Necroface X2
Needle Worm X2

spells: 13

Book of Eclipse
Book of Moon
Book of Taiyou
Dimensional Fissure X2
Gold Sarcophagus X2
Gravekeeper's Servant X2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Soul Absorption X3

Traps: 8

D.D. Dynamite X2
Macro Cosmos X3
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole X2

The reason I have made a couple of edits here is to keep more control over the milling, I'm talking about gravekeepers servant here because I often found myself with no monsters. I also felt that 3 Dynamites were to many seeing as they do notg outside of dealing damage, and because of the millg I don't draw them often, but I still decided to keep 2.I also wanted just a little it of speed power with macro ad so added helios, but to make space for it I decided to get rid of 1 dimensional fissure simply because unlike macro, BotL and BotR t only removes monsters.

K well those are the changes here, hope I've improved it!
Back to top Go down
DeathzTheKid
Street Duelist
Street Duelist
DeathzTheKid

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!   Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 pm

id say the whay it was before was better
Back to top Go down
Judgment Cookie
Tournament Duelist
Tournament Duelist
Judgment Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!   Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:26 pm

well I'll try it out this way for a while and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!   Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and want to know how good my deck is and how I can make it better!
Page 1 of 1